At Team Codesign, we are committed to delivering exceptional UX services on a pay-as-you-go basis. Our Refund Policy is designed to be transparent and fair to both our clients and our agency.
- Non-Refundable: Due to the nature of our work, we cannot offer refunds once our services have been rendered and deliverables have been accepted by the client.
- Trial Period: For certain services, we may offer a one or two-week trial period during which clients can evaluate our offerings.
- Pre-Work Cancellation: If a project is canceled before any substantial work has been initiated, we will provide a full refund for any pre-paid fees.
- Mid-Project Cancellation: If a project is canceled after work has begun, we will bill for the completed work to date and refund any excess payment.
- Dispute Resolution: We strive for the satisfaction of our clients. In case of any concerns, clients are encouraged to contact us directly for a resolution.
Changes to Policy
Team Codesign reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time. Clients will be promptly notified of any changes.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com